News & Updates:
WEA's Mike McNett presented information on upcoming changes to your health care. Click here to see the powerpoint presentation.
NEW!! (May 21, 2013) The Senate has resurrected SB5905 and attached it to the budget in the special session. SB5905 eliminates health care for workers <30 hour per week. Contact your legislator TODAY. More information at www.ourvoicewashingtonea.org
SB5242 is still alive! It is the bill that places potential educators in a "holding tank" should an administrator transfer you out of the building. If you cannot get another building to take you, you face termination.
EEA Thanks EVERYONE for your response to the Crestline Tragedy!!
Teacher evaluation forms here. Please see below for the 2012-13 updated teacher evaluation forms. Notify EEA if you are asked to fill out ANY form in addition to those listed below.
Updated - Working Copy November 2012 Evaluation Handbook
Teacher feedback form
Teacher planning questions
Teacher reflection questions
Focused Evaluation (former PGO) updated 9-28-12
Teacher Observation Notes
ESA Standards based form
ESA Evaluation Support Rubric
Click Here for the 2011-13 CBA (contract) language. LOA's for 2011-13 MS Flex, K-12 Class Size, SLP, SpEd Due Process
WEA PAC . . .Everything in education is political. . . salary, benefits, student apportionment, WSPE, HSPE and NCLB Act. . .Click Here to see a power point on current issues and opportunities to participate. See your building rep to join PAC!.
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
- Principal/Rep Problem Solving Form Click Here
- 2013 Scholarship Application Click Here Scholarships are to be submitted to EEA (5516 NE 107 Avenue, Suite 100, Vancouver, WA 98662) no later than 5 pm on the last Friday in April.
- 2012 Dues Tax Information. Click Here.
- Important Dates 12-13 Click Here
- NEA Dues 12-13 Click Here to see how dues dollars are allocated
- National Board
Scholarship Info/Application. Here
- Looking for
a lawyer? Click here
for more info.
- Retiree Recognition Reimbursement Form Click Here
- WEA-Riverside Community Organizing Grant Program Application Click Here
- National Indoor Air Quality Symposium.
NEA and EPA team up!
For details on what you should know Click Here